Top 15 Best Uses For The Sonic ScrewdriverPosted: April 22, 2013
All Doctor Who fans are aware of the Sonic Screwdriver’s ability to open locks, except deadlock seals, but what else has it been used for? Below are my top 15 best uses for the Sonic Screwdriver.
1. Bypassing and turning off security systems
2. Analyzing both life forms and mechanical objects
3. Disarming fusion bombs by reversing the polarity of the neutron-flow
4. Disabling a weakened Cyberman at a distance
5. Remote detonating mines
6. Triangulating the source of the ghosts
7. Opening a door in a force field large enough for the Doctor and his companions to travel through
8. Healing bodily wounds
9. Pushing/lifting heavy objects
10. Disarming enemies
11. Holding two sonic items together to create harmful sound waves, which you can then use to escape
12. Giving mobile phones the ability to call across time and space
13. Summoning the TARDIS using Huon particles
14. Self-repairing and sending out a homing signal to any parts that had been separated
But my personal favorite?
Feel like a missed a big one? Please comment below.
To shop this artwork, please visit my society6 shop. This includes: art prints, iPhone and iPad covers, throw pillows, and greeting cards.