10 Steps To Avoid Getting Killed On Doctor WhoPosted: June 12, 2012
Residing in the “Doctor Who” universe is dangerous. Here are ten steps to help you avoid your untimely death.
1. When you see The Doctor, run the opposite direction (this will ultimately keep you as safe as possible).
2. Don’t get lost in an alternate universe.
3. Don’t blink around angel statues.
4. Do waste time by provoking the villain with playful banter about how The Doctor will save you.
5. Do not look directly into the time vortex.
6. Avoid shadows.
7. Do tell The Doctor if you notice something “out of place” in your surroundings.
8. Have K-9, the robotic dog, as a companion.
9. Do not wander anywhere by yourself.
10. Remember to turn left (this will not only save you, but the entire universe).
! IMPORTANT ! If you are caught be either the Cybermen or Daleks, death is most likely imminent.